Standard eme Davit Crane Models
Davit Crane Series Menu
The eme Davit and Socket System
The eme Davit and Socket Service Network (DSSN) allows a single eme Davit Crane to service a diverse network of Sockets. By installing an eme Socket at each lift location, the eme Davit Crane can then be used to service that base whenever a lift is required.
The eme DSSN drives significant benefits including a lower total cost of ownership (TCO), maximum system level lifting flexibility, and reduced complexity and easy network expansion.
eme Davit Crane and Socket Features
- Lightweight, all-aluminum construction
- One-piece Davit arm reduces chance of damage compared to complex multi-component pieces of equipment
- Grade L9 chromate-plated fasteners
- Crosby shackles for optimum radius adjustment
- Industrial-grade powder coat finish
- Fabric radius strap designed to absorb shock-load when raising or lowering submersible pumps
- Smooth Glide System results in seamless 360° rotation while under full load
- Extensive standard sockets configurations that can easily be customized for any lifting environment
Davit Crane Benefits
Simple Assembly: Easily place the Davit Crane into a socket. No tools required.
Portability: The Davit folds up for ease of carrying. Mobile solution is easily transported offsite in a pickup truck to service an off-site socket.
Rapid Adjustment: Operators can easily remove the radius adjustment bolts with a single wrench.
Maximize Safety: Ultra lightweight aluminum design at just 34 lbs reduces the risk of injury.
Smooth Rotation: eme Smooth Glide System minimizes friction while turning under load, keeping the operator safely away from the well opening.
Variable Radius Arm
Winch or Hoist
Safety & Certification
- Engineers Stamped Drawings
- Load tested before shipment to 150% of rated capacity
- Certificate of Test shipped with each product and corresponding serial number
Our Davit Crane Warranty
We have full confidence in our product design and craftsmanship, which is why we offer the most comprehensive 10-year warranty in the industry.
Water & Wastewater Plants
Mechanical / Industrial
We can help reduce costs, increase efficiencies and make work safer at your facility or project site.
Have a question or
need a quote?
Give us a call 1-888-679-5283
or Chat with Us!
Join our community of eme Operating Professionals!